Friday, August 24, 2007

harry love hermione



hi blog... look what i got, hh avatar. cool huh? both of us are huge fans of harry/hermione loveteam. know why? coz they never ended up together.in a way parang ganon kaming dalawa. we would always be loving each other although time will come babalik na sya sa mundo nya and me, he's my world and yes i wished he was mine....going back, yeah i know hermione was always meant for ronald weasley but hey, pagbigyan nyo na ako sa kahibangan ko. if i could have my way, she will end up with harry and they will live happily ever after.so much for that...

i wasnt able to go online yesterday coz i was super antok and medyo pagod, halos buong araw akong nakatulog hehehe! well as you all know, anniversary namin ng daddy ko, syempre di pwedeng di kami magkita di ba? i missed him so much eventhough its only 3 days since we last saw each other. i wish you could read his blog when he talked about the moments, the special moments we shared. i never imagined something this good will ever come to my life. know what it feels like when somebody talks about how much he cares for you, that someone always remembers you, someone loves you? priceless....that's how i feel with him.

ganda pa ng araw ko kahapon kasi nagpunta sya dito sa hang hau just to have lunch with me, kahit na ba sa fairwood lang kami kumain feeling ko ang haba haba ng hair ko, umabot ata hanggang wanchai, hehehe!!! i had to get back home after an hour at kailangan na rin nyang bumalik sa office so ayon hinatid ko sya sa MTR station and after ng mga kisses, umalis na sya. hay, life is good.

last night we talked on the phone till 5 am, wheww! nabanggit nyang nanaginip sya yesterday morning. nakaidlip pala sya uli after i left and he didnt remembered it until we talked on the phone. i was speechless for a while when i heard what it was about, di ko akalain ganon na pala kalalim ang connection namin sa isat isa. that even in his subconscious mind,i was there somewhere.. it was a happy moment, di ba daddy? u know i smiled a lot after that kahit di mo nakita...

and last night, we finally picked our song.. well he was kinda singing to me coz i was quiet. and then he just blurted out "there i was ,an empty piece of a shell..." i was sooo in love with the lyrics at ang ganda talaga ng kanta kaya i asked him if it can be our song.

what more could a girl ask for? nothing else except that tomorrow i will wake up and ur still lying beside me...

daddy, your love inspires me..everyday there's something new, something that makes me love you even more and makes me look forward to the days ahead with you.. if only the world knows about you and me, i will be so proud to be your mommy. eventhough, masaya pa rin ako kahit na dito lang kita sa blog ko naise share sa mundo.



When I met you


There I was, an empty piece of a shell,
Just minding my own world;
Without even knowin' what love and life were all about
Then you came,
You brought me out of the shell;
You gave the world to me
And before I knew, there I was so in love with you

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you

I love the touch of your hair
And when I look in your eyes
I just know, I know I'm on to something good
And I'm sure, my love for you will endure
Your love will light up my world;
And take all my cares away
With the aching part of me

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you

You taught me how to love
You showed me how tomorrow and today
My life is diff'rent from the yesterday
And you, you taught me how to love
And darling I will always cherish you today
Tomorrow and forever

And I'm sure when evening comes around
I know we'll be making love like never before
My love, who could ask for more

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you

1 comment:

TONYCHEL said...

hi Kristin,

That song is one of my favorite. :)
I'm glad you're having a great time.

take care...
Kuya Tony