Tuesday, August 21, 2007

is it okay if i call you mine?


today is the 22nd of august..a very special day for us. first year anniversary namin ng daddy ko..hep hep wait,i know what you're thinking. we met a month ago right? before you think of me as silly, hear me out..

yesterday we chatted and talked about the usual stuff. nag emote mode na naman ako so i said something like, "i want us to say happy anniversay everytime magcelebrate tayo ng mothsaries natin. why? coz i can never be sure hanggang kelan kita makakasama and someday when we're not together anymore, masabi ko kahit sa sarili ko lang na i've been with the love of my life for 4 years kahit na 4 months lang- sad:("

kausap ko pa sya kagabi after he came home from work. ayon chika chika, the usual hows-your-day, kwentuhan.. well i remember telling myself to greet him first but i was thinking like, it's too early mamaya na..stupid of me talaga! i should've greeted him in advance na lang. ayan tuloy, i was talking about something and it slipped my mind.. damn, my friggin' brain let me down again. of all the times kagabi pa. shit, i tried to make an excuse but hey, di ka makalusot don. i ended up mumbling again, he said it's okai( again )

funny thing is, pareho din sila ng date ng anniversary ng gf nya. ( ouch, here i go again. why do i always talk about things that feels like i just stabbed my self in the heart? ) well that's true..exactly a month ago, he told me this thing. first day pa lang ha, nag iyakan na kami.. he admitted that he have someone in his life and ayaw nyang maging unfair saken at ayaw nyang masaktan ako. iyak ako ng iyak nun, i said nasasaktan ako kasi nakilala kita but now i have to let you go coz u cant love me. nasasaktan ako coz i thought hey, this guy is wonderful. there's something between us and maybe he's the one for me. i was so thankful at naging honest sya, he warned me not to fall in love with him. ( too late sweetheart, already am ) you know what made me love him even more? he confessed that day is their anniv and yeah, the whole day he was with me, i think it slipped his mind eventhough naka alarm yon sa phone nya. he said he was torn between his feelings, he wished he could reciprocate what i feel for him, said sorry coz he can't.. after i cried a river of tears, i calmed down, we talked about things like yeah, we can be good friends, maybe even bestfriends ( yeah right, lokohin mo ang sarili mo kristina! ) that day was so special and unforgettable, andaming moments to treasure. he sang to me, i cried, he wiped my tears and told me i am beautiful.. asan ka pa, i turned to jelly, grabe! hey hindi sya mambobola ha! i beg to disagree. he's the most caring person na nakilala ko. and true that he's one of the few good men left. too bad he's engaged. shucks! so much for my crappy lovelife. you meet him but you dont get to keep him forever. ahhhhhh!! where's the justice in this world? but still grateful ako, always will be coz i met him...and im happier than i will ever be coz now he can tell me he loves me..what more could i possibly want? nada.

well going back to my story kanina, ayon nga we were talking sa phone, then at about 11.53pm nagring ang mobile fon nya. ahem, he said he'll call me back later. after like, 20 mins. tumawag sya and asked me kung mei nakalimutan ba akong sabihin sa kanya. i said, meron ba? i checked my fon, saw the time ( 12.21am ) and calmly said, "daddy im 21 mins. late" plus i felt awkward coz you know na, they just talked and well, i cant find the right words to say eh. natahimik din sya, i said sorry..i asked him if there's anything i can do to make it up to him... maybe a visit later will do? sadly, di ako nakapunta kanina coz it was so late na. i called him at about past 2 am, sya na nagsabi na wag na ko pumunta so i said goodnight and i will come tommorow night. medyo sad coz i didnt get a kiss goodnight, baka antok na sya kaya di rin nagtagal yong usap namin...hayyyyyy..............
*the world is gonna throw us a million reasons why this isn't gonna work out between us, but i'm armed with one reason it will.

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world" - love this, too bad i cant be his world..

No comments: